If you like the look of a crafty getaway and would like to come please become a follower and email me. I am hoping to do getaways on a yearly basis. It will be booked up fast so get your name down early.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Time to get cooking with Kenny K

******Do you fancy a crafty get away? There are still space to join us in October if you would like more information just contact me******

Our theme this week over at Kenny K's Krafty girlz challenges is a Recipe 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (embellies can be 3 of the same or 3 different types)

This weeks first sponsor is Kenny K's Downloads


The prize from Kenny is the winner's choice of 5 digi's.


Our second sponsor is the amazing K-design




For my card I have used the great Download Diva as my 1 image and I have coloured her with promarkers. The 2 papers I have used are from 2 different Marianne D paper packs. The darker green one is from Indian Summer paper bloc and the other lighter one with the tiny flowers on is from Flower power paper bloc. The pearls, gems and ribbon which are my 3 embellishments are from my stash.



I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Drunken stampers - Use Kraft
Sweet Stampin' - Girly but no pink
Totally Gorjuss - Bling
Card makin' Mamas - Make it girly

No comments:

Post a Comment